Experience the highest grade Japanese matcha from the comfort of your home
Happy Matcha is sourced from Japan's most pristine tea growing region, harvested by some of the happiest and most loving hands in the industry. Every cup of Happy Matcha will make you smile from ear to ear.
Free ShippingAustralia-wide free shipping, with no minimum spend, no questions asked and no fuss. We deliver right to your door at no cost. And we're quick too!
Money back guaranteeWe're so confident about the quality of our premium matcha that you can order risk-free with our 30-day money back guarantee.
100% Organic MatchaWe only carry JAS-certified organic products (JASCERT) so you get only the best quality matcha with zero harmful chemicals in the farming process.
Direct from JapanDirectly imported from the Uji region in Kyoto, Japan, our matcha green tea is 100% organically grown, hand-picked and stone ground with love.
Organic Matcha Green Tea On Sale!
Why Happy Matcha?
Through century old tea growing techniques, Happy Matcha has produced the crème de la crème of the green tea world. Carefully crafted with the finest quality green tea leaves providing unmatched taste and increased level of nutrients. We think Happy Matcha is the best matcha available in Australia and invite you to try it, with free delivery Australia wide!
HAPPY MATCHA VS INFERIOR MATCHA
- Beautiful emerald green in colour
- Light and fine to the touch, almost fluffy
- Strong but sweet in scent
- Smooth to drink with lingering creamy texture
- Naturally sweet in taste with vegetative undertones
- Mellow with umami
- 100% organic (certified by JASCERT)
- Dull green or yellowish in colour
- Clumped together and coarse to touch
- Strong but unpleasent scent
- Cannot be whisked into smooth creamy texture
- Strong in a grassy astringent taste
- Generally bitter in taste
- May use harmful chemicals during farming